Increase in Fire Lane Obstruction
There's a significant increase on the number of cars over the years. Yet, parking spaces remains the same, resulting to a substantial increase in fire lane obstruction cases. Due to lack of policy and safely awareness, some drivers tend to park on passageway for fire trucks and apparatus, which can delay or hinder firefighters' response during fire emergency.
Lack of Management
It is difficult to manually monitor fire lanes 24/7. Detecting and locating illegally parked vehicles in time has also been a pressing challenge for the management personnel.
Difficulties in Tracing Responsibility
It is difficult to rely on staff to do manual management 24/7. The driver cannot be easily confirmed after the vehicle leaves, and the lack of sufficient violation records makes it burdensome to pursue accountability after an event.
Differentiate vehicles and reduce false alarms
Alarm in time
Record HD Videos
Fire Truck Emergency Gate
• Adopts intelligent deep learning algorithm to identify human and vehicle targets, significantly reducing false alarms.
• 24/7 real-time monitoring for each fire lane with active deterrence system.
• The DSS Express supports alarm pop-up, allowing the staff to respond in time.
Ease of Use
• An alarm notification can be sent to the mobile app, allowing the user to warn off the vehicle remotely via the APP.
• Users can import audio files into the device according to their different needs.